The LAS Fuel Procurement Program is a simple alternative for small and medium-sized municipalities that are in search of lower fuel prices and a reduced administrative burden through group aggregation.
- Economically-Priced Fuel: Reduced fuel costs by grouping member purchase volumes together under a preferred vendor arrangement.
- Vendor Options: Petro-Canada and Imperial Oil (Esso) for bulk, card lock, and fleet/retail fuel; bulk, drum, and packaged lubricants. NAPA for bulk, drum, and packaged lubricants. You can even mix and match services offered by each vendor.
- Available Fuel Types: Gasoline; clear and dyed diesel; furnace/heating oil.
- Flexibility: Municipalities can join free of charge regardless of annual volumes, and leave the program at any time, thus eliminating the need for long-term tenders and contracts.
- Program Administration: LAS and RMA Fuel review all supplier invoices to ensure accuracy of fuel volumes and costs. One single invoice is sent to the member documenting each purchase made during the billing period.
Founded on the idea of group buying power, RMA Fuel has partnered with government associations, municipalities, school divisions, and other public sector entities across Canada to increase volumes, thereby decreasing costs for members.
RMA Fuel services provincial municipal associations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Newfoundland and Labrador, with an estimated annual purchase volume of 54 million litres of fuel and lubricants.
For further information, please contact Fernanda Lazzaro, Customer Service Representative, 416.971.9856 x369
The LAS Fuel Program has allowed our municipality to realize significant savings on fuel purchases, while also reducing the number of fuel invoices we have to process. This valuable program has saved us both time and money!
Yves Labelle, CAO, Town of Kapuskasing