Effective January 1, 2023, the LAS Fuel Program will be found under the Canoe Procurement Group of Canada. For more information on this program, please visit this link.
Realize lower fuel prices on bulk, retail, and cardlock purchases.
- Budget stability
- No volume commitment
- No long-term contracts
- Economically-priced fuel - reduced costs from group purchasing volumes
- Reduces administrative burdens
- Price notifications - weekly rate updates
- Single itemized invoices sent for each billing period
- Fuel cost and volume verification
- Fleet cards with consolidated monthly invoices
- Invoice tracking and purchase history
“The LAS Fuel Program has allowed our municipality to realize significant savings on fuel purchases, while also reducing the number of fuel invoices we have to process. This valuable program has saved us both time and money!”
Yves Labelle, CAO, Town of Kapuskasing