Energy Planning Tool
Looking for the EPT login? Access to EPT is now at ept.las.on.ca.
Manage your municipal energy conservation program and comply with provincial regulations all in one place.
Municipalities play an important role in energy conservation in their communities. Ontario Regulation 25/23 (Formerly O. Reg 507/18) requires Broader Public Sector (BPS) organizations to regularly report on their facility energy use:
- Report their annual Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions in designated buildings/facilities by July 1; and
- Develop and implement 5-year energy Conservation and Demand Management Plans starting July 1, 2014.
LAS created the Energy Planning Tool (EPT) to help you develop and update plans in compliance with this regulation.
Guide to Annual Reporting with the Energy Planning Tool
- Track your utilities for easy reporting under O.Reg. 25/23
- Monitor your energy related projects
- Create your 5-year Conservation and Demand Management Plan
- A useful tool to build your energy awareness and conservation culture
- Low annual subscription
- Direct, on-demand support from the LAS help desk
- Automatically import data from LAS commodity programs
- Easily reports your progress using built-in graphs and benchmarks
Tanner Watt, Municipal Program Specialist
416.971.9856 ext. 451 | email@example.com
In the past, access to a secure reporting portal was emailed by the Ministry of Energy to each municipality. For more information on conservation for public agencies, regulation compliance, or if you have not received your login information, contact Ministry staff at BPSSupport@ontario.ca.