Road and Sidewalk Assessment Service
Roughly one third of Ontario’s municipal road networks are in poor to very poor condition, and are facing a $30 billion funding shortfall over the next 10 years. LAS offers a state-of-the-art way to assess your roads and sidewalks through an automated pavement inspection and management service.
The Road Assessment Service includes:
- Condition assessment using mobile sensing technologies
- Automated data handling, processing, and analysis
- Customizable web-based GIS visualization and budgeting software
- Pavement management engine for decision making and maintenance tracking
The Sidewalk Assessment Service includes:
- 3D photo record of sidewalk condition
- Identification of trip hazards
- Analysis of ramps for Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliance
- Sidewalk management planning and repair scheduling
Through our partnership with StreetScan, LAS is able to offer an affordable Road and Sidewalk Assessment Service to assist municipalities with one of their most costly budget items. Benefits to your road and sidewalk networks include:
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs for your roads network
- Enhanced overall quality of your road and sidewalk networks using accurate and objective data
- Ability to update records and track maintenance activity.
- Compliance with Minimum Maintenance Standards and accessibility legislation
- A detailed visual record of your roads and sidewalks
- Service and financing options to suit your budget and timelines
LAS Road and Sidewalk Assessment Service in the City of KenoraThe City of Kenora shares their experience with the LAS Road and Sidewalk Assessment Service. Learn how this service uses high-quality, objective data to improve road conditions, save time, and save money.
Contact Tanner Watt, Municipal Energy Specialist, for more information and to arrange your assessment.