Road and Sidewalk Assessment
Use modern tools to manage your road and sidewalk networks.
- Fast and affordable solution providing high quality objective information
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs for your road and sidewalk networks
- Set budget and repair goals and see the impact of your budget decisions
- Compliant with Minimum Maintenance Standards and accessibility legislation
With Ontario roads facing extreme funding shortfalls in the coming years, LAS offers a state-of-the-art way to assess these assets. Services include:
- Inspection of roads and sidewalks using mobile sensing technology
- Automated data handling, processing and analysis for your right of way assets
- Detailed visual record of your roads and sidewalks
- Custom web-based budgeting software to stretch your repair dollars
- Maintenance module to track work orders and maintenance activities
LAS Road and Sidewalk Assessment Service in the City of KenoraThe City of Kenora shares their experience with the LAS Road and Sidewalk Assessment Service. Learn how this service uses high-quality, objective data to improve road conditions, save time, and save money.
“Using StreetScan has saved us significant work assessing our transportation infrastructure. Our confidence in StreetScan’s results has led us to make our largest financial investment in road improvements in years.”
Doug Walsh, Director of Public Works, City of Temiskaming Shores