One-stop LED lighting upgrades for your facilities.
LAS turn-key Facility Lighting Service offers lighting solutions for all public facilities. This means you can now convert your lighting to LED for your municipal offices, libraries, town halls, community centres, arenas, and any other building in your portfolio.
- CFTA compliant procurement process already completed
- Reduced energy consumption and maintenance costs
- Improved light quality
- Environmentally friendly products
- On-site lighting audit
- Photometric design as required
- Full line of state-of-the-art LED lighting and control products
- Installation by local contractors
- Financial Incentives (where available)
"The LAS process was very straightforward…. The County of Middlesex was very satisfied with the program and would recommend the LAS program to other municipalities."
Chris Traini, P.Eng. County Engineer, County of Middlesex
"The LAS program really made it easy…the design, product selection, and incentive work was all done for us so we could concentrate on taking care of our facilities and offering our programming."
Brad McRoberts, Former CAO/Clerk, Township of Mapleton
"We are getting lots of positive comments about the new lights…a huge difference in the lighting."
John DeBoer, Arena Manager, Township of North Stormont
Christian Tham, Municipal Program Specialist
416.971.9856 ext. 452 | firstname.lastname@example.org