Automated Speed Enforcement
Click on thumbnail to read latest press release.
Automated Speed Enforcement (ASE) is an effective option to improve community safety. In 2019, the Ontario government passed into law O.Reg. 398/19 allowing municipalities to deploy ASE in designated safety zones. Together with community policing, this provides another tool to keep traffic in your community safety zones moving safely and slowly.
- Flexible and affordable with no upfront costs
- Short & long-term contracts available
- Multiple camera options to meet the needs of each location
- Can integrate Administrative Penalties
- Simple turn-key service includes cameras, data handling, and ticket processing
- Proven traffic enforcement solution to reduce speed and improve safety
- Designed to work with other measures such as policing, traffic calming, and education activities
“Our municipal members have been asking for an affordable way to enforce speed that provides good value, slows down motorists and improves community safety. We are thrilled to offer a program that will meet all those needs.”
Gary McNamara, LAS Board Chair