Enhance your group benefits coverage and lower costs with our LAS Group Benefits Program, by leveraging the buying power of the Ontario municipal sector. If municipality adopts the LAS program, our business partner, Mosey & Mosey, will work with your municipality to transition.
Quotation Process Details:
- Can begin at any time, not just at time of renewal
- Four week turnaround for quotation after all information provided to LAS/Mosey & Mosey
- Rates valid for 90 days – allows for full review
- No obligation to enroll, and quote can be revised as needed
The Ontario municipal sector is a big consumer, so why not leverage the power of the sector via LAS to achieve better benefits coverage at a lower cost for your organization. The LAS model can offer savings for most small and medium-sized organizations; currently LAS plan members range in size from less than 10 lives to greater than 400 lives.
The LAS program offers completely flexible benefit coverage options for staff and elected officials at a cost lower than what most municipalities can achieve on a standalone basis. Other benefits of this program include:
- Very competitive rates
- Expert advice
- Lower administrative expenses due to plan aggregation and large plan value
- Customizable plan design
- Extended rate guarantees for all new enrollments
Pricing for this service will vary by the number of employees the municipality is looking to cover.
The LAS Plan allows us to leverage the buying power of an aggregated group to achieve better benefits coverage at very competitive costs. Mosey & Mosey has also provided sound and considered advice to my municipality related to benefits issues/renewals.
Larry McCabe, Clerk-Administrator, Town of Goderich
For further information, please contact Fernanda Lazzaro, Customer Service Representative, 416.971.9856 x369.