The AMO Policy Team Invites You to the Virtual AMO 2020 Conference
The Policy Team at AMO is excited that the first ever virtual AMO 2020 Conference is just over one month away!
One of our roles in Conference planning has been to create ideas and content for each of the concurrent sessions that run throughout the Conference. Between August 17-19, we are pleased to offer a series of 90-minute sessions that cover a multitude of topics:
- COVID-19 Response: Early Lessons from the Municipal Front-Lines
- Transforming Long-Term Care in Ontario: An Opportunity too Important to Miss
- The COVID-19 Recovery: Municipal Services and Local Economic Recovery
- From Concept to Reality - Transition to Full Producer Responsibility
- Fighting Climate Change by Cutting Food Waste
- The Green Recovery: The Municipal Role in Climate Change
- The Future of 911
- The Undeniable Need for Broadband Connectivity in a Pandemic World
- Building Strong Relationships with Indigenous Communities
- An Economic Perspective on Immigration and Youth Retention in a COVID-19 World
- Data and Digital Governance
- And more
The exciting part about these is that during the live viewing, concurrent sessions will include an interactive element in order to facilitate questions and answers with the speakers. If you cannot choose between two, the presentations will be able to viewed on-demand after the fact too.
The agenda and program details will be posted on the Conference webpage, and the Policy Team encourage you to keep an eye out for updates. But remember – you have to be registered as a delegate to receive this content, so register today!